Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall, Apples, and Horses

I have LOVED having my horse right in the backyard. It is great to just walk right outside and be able to mess around with my her. It was so hard for me to wait until I had recovered from my c-section before I could ride Sage. (Maybe this is why I started riding 2 1/2 weeks after I had Kade - everyone was gone at Bear Lake...oops:)).
Kylee has enjoyed visiting Rebel and Sage on a daily basis and giving them treats: apples and corn husks. This little girl has no fear and will sidle right up next to the horses to pet them, will ride them bareback, and feed them treats. (Maybe I have a little horse buddy in the making?)
We have been enjoying the apple trees in the backyard and Kylee enjoys making regular trips to pick her own apples to eat and share with the horses.


This was Kylee's reaction when we told her she was going to have another brother or sister in a few years. Just kidding. Talk about perfect picture opportunity. She bit off a little more than she could chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment